Photosensitive Curing FRP Protective Cover ( Sleeve ) Prepreg Tape is abbreviated as: photosensitive curing protective cover, photosensitive FRP protective cover and photosensitive curing FRP protective cover. The product development direction is directional drilling through protective coating materials.
Light curing protective sleeve is a kind of composite material with high strength grease and additives, which is pressure resistant and anti-corrosion. It is wrapped with a layer of photosensitive polymer resin film on the surface of the pipeline, which can initiate polymerization reaction under ultraviolet light irradiation and become hard and smooth. After the coating is solidified in the pipe body, a shell with high mechanical properties is formed, which provides strong protection for mechanical damage, thus plays the role of protecting the pipeline anticorrosive coating, and has excellent resistance to chemical solvent corrosion.
1、 Scope of application
UV curing protective cover is suitable for almost all surface protection projects, such as metal surface, PE, PVC, PP, ceramic and concrete surface protection. UV curing protection technology and construction are widely used in the following aspects: pipeline welding joint protection, horizontal directional crossing sacrificial sleeve, pipeline terminal sealing, waterproof and insulation protection of offshore pipeline and equipment, pipe hoop support isolation, external decoration protection of box, insulation and waterproof protection of valves, fittings, pipelines and containers, etc. According to foreign reports, UV curing protection technology is the protection expert of the above projects.
2、 Performance characteristics
UV curing protective sleeve is a kind of composite material with high strength grease, additives and anti friction, which can provide good protection for mechanical damage of pipeline, as well as insulation and waterproof.
UV curing protective cover contains high-tech materials and has strong resistance to chemical solvent corrosion.
When applicable, the light curing protective cover can flexibly adapt to the coated object, and the protective layer can be cured by sunlight or special broad-spectrum lamp. The product has the following characteristics:
1. High strength, high rigidity and strong resistance to deformation. After the construction, the tensile strength of the UV curing protective sleeve reaches 280mpa, and the anti deformation load reaches 350n / 5mm, which is 2 to 5 times of the same kind of foreign products.
2. High toughness and crack resistance. In the three-point bending test, the UV curing protective cover can be bent 5 ° without cracking after curing. It is more than 2 times higher than that of foreign similar products. The product will not break even if it is subjected to large deformation locally.
3. It has high adhesion to 3PE and FBE. The bonding strength of the light cured protective cover to steel is up to 13 MPa (up to the level of double-layer epoxy coating); 7 MPa for FBE coating; 4-10mpa for 3PE coating.
4. High surface hardness. The shore hardness of the UV curing protective cover reaches 90（ Remarks: hardness of steel pipe: 100, hardness of duralumin: 86, hardness of aluminum profile: 58)
5. There is no hollow lap, overall coverage. The product is produced by double-layer staggering technology. The protective layer can completely eliminate the hollowing area at the circumferential lap joint, and realize the four sides bonding of butt joint.
6. High shrinkage. The UV curing protective cover has a high shrinkage rate of 1.5% - 3%.
3、 Simple installation and construction
The construction of the light curing protective sleeve is simple. After the completion of the preliminary process, the material can be immediately wrapped on the construction site, and then irradiated by the special spectral lamp. When the weather is good, direct sunlight is also available, which is less affected by the climate, greatly reducing the construction time and difficulty, and not affected by the site construction conditions.